toll free 877-4ABOLISH
Call us to take care of your bird droppings problem! we professionally
remove, proof and clean the bird infested areas.
Birds Cause Damage
Birds Droppings Spread Diseases
- Pest birds droppings cause tens of millions of dollars of damage
every year to buildings, machinery, automobiles, roofs, ventilation
systems and much more.
- Bird droppings are very acidic. They eat away at many substrates,
especially tar-based roofing materials.
- Pigeon, starling and sparrow nests are often built in rain gutters,
drains and corners of roofs where drains are located resulting
in blockages that can cause severe flooding and water damage.
- Acidic bird droppings can do great damage to air conditioning
equipment, industrial machinery, siding, insulation etc.
- When birds build their nests inside electric signs or other
machinery there is a great risk of fire. Electric sign companies
blame bird nests for most of their sign fires.
- Bird nests built in chimneys and ventilation systems can spread
diseases through the system and block air-flow which can have
- Most bird droppings, but especially pigeon and gull, will fade
paint finishes by actually eating into the protective coating
and the paint itself.
- Droppings and nesting materials on or around a building send
a message to the public that this building is not properly maintained.
One is forced to wonder how clean a restaurant's kitchen could
be if they don't even care about bird droppings dripping down
- Pigeons enter attics of houses, apartments, restaurants and
other buildings through openings. In most cases the pigeons build
nests and discard their bodily waste. Often the weight of the
droppings becomes so great that the actual ceiling collapses.
- The general public's affection toward birds translates into
a serious underestimation of the health risks associated with
pest birds. People who would never tolerate a colony of rats living
in their attic will turn a blind eye towards pigeons entrenched
in the rafters of their roof.
- Diseases need to be transported from place to place in order
to spread. Birds are a perfect mechanism for spreading disease
because they travel great distances, harbour over forty types
of parasites and can host internally over sixty types of infectious
more on Hazards and Removal
home | specials
residential | service
© Abolish Pest Control Co.,1999 - 2005. Absolutely
no rights of distribution by sale or other transfer of ownership
or by rental, lease or lending, preparation of derivative works,
or reproduction, in whole or in part, is not granted. No text, graphics
or photos may be downloaded and used on another Internet site, without
express permission of AbolishPestControl. For information on obtaining
photo useage and rights, please see our contact
page. AbolishPestControl reserves the rights to actively protect